Q&A with a Tiny Tush retailer!
1. What is the name of your store and how long have you been in business?
Better Cloth Diapers, one year.
2. How did you choose the name of your store?
Better Cloth Diapers described my main product – The Tiny Tush Diapers.
3. Why did you decide to carry Tiny Tush products?
After talking to Charlene and hearing how committed she is to making great products available at a good price without exploiting other people to do it, I felt Tiny Tush was the right company for me.
4. If you were a Tiny Tush Elite 1.1 diaper, what color would you be and why?‘
Saturn Blue first choice, maybe Ocean second choice.
5. When you were little, what did you dream about being?
I wanted to be a jockey.
6. If you could only say 2 things to you children, one sweet and one wisdom, what would they be?
I Love You and You can do anything you want to if you want to do it bad enough.
7. And last, but not least, where can readers find you?
Store: Better Cloth Diapers
Facebook: Better Cloth Diapers
Blog: Better Cloth Diapers Blog
Any other applicable links: National Association of Professional Women: http://www.napw.com/search/?page=search-results
Thank you to Better Cloth Diapers for choosing to carry Tiny Tush!