Q&A with a Tiny Tush retailer Grass Roots Baby!
Featured Store: Grassroots Baby, owned by Ariana Brutico
Location and Website: www.grassrootsbaby.com
Days & Hours open: Home based business. Call anytime for more information or to schedule a face-to-face meeting to see and trial products.
How long have you been carrying Tiny Tush Products? less than a year
- What is your personal favorite Tiny Tush product? Organic Prefolds
- Why did you decide to open your business?To give local parents an opportunity to see, feel and trial first-hand the great cloth diapering options available in today’s modern world.
- Why do you love cloth diapers? Cost effective, earth friendly, and incredibly adorable!
- What key advice do you give new parents who are thinking about cloth diapers? It is quicker, easier and more cost effective to toss in a load of laundry than load the kids up in the car for a shopping trip.
- Do you have a cloth diaper routine you would like to share? We fold diapers while catching our favorite nighttime shows, killing two birds with one stone.
- What would you like the world to know about you? I am passionate about the products I carry and am living proof that busy moms (I work, attend school, am involved in my church and community, and am an avid exerciser) can make cloth diapering fit nicely into their schedule
Thank you to Grassroots Baby for choosing to carry Tiny Tush!