Q&A with a Tiny Tush retailer!
1. What is the name of your store and how long have you been in business?
My Baby First, LLC was established in 2007.
2. How did you choose the name of your store?
I recently purchased the online store with its current name. I’m excited that it will allow me to make available more than baby cloth diapers; I have a passion for disease and toxin prevention (I’m a registered nurse and grew up on a dairy farm, so the environment and natural products are very dear to me) and feel that it’s a dutiful responsibility of mine to help educate, and make products available to others.
3. Why did you decide to carry Tiny Tush products?
Tiny Tush is one of my 2 personal favorites that I use on my baby! They are extremely absorbent, adorable, and the company has been very responsive to all my questions while becoming the new owner of the company. (Thank you for that!)
4. If you were a Tiny Tush Elite 1.1 diaper, what color would you be and why?‘
I would be color of a sunrise – Red fading to peach, to orange, to yellow, to pale yellow. There’s nothing I miss more than growing up and heading out to the barn at 4:30am and watching, smelling, and feeling the sunrise. Each new day is beautiful and one more opportunity to live and love others.
5. When you were little, what did you dream about being?
An obstetrician. Then a nun…and ended up going to college to be a news anchor. After getting degrees in landscaping, biology, and nursing; I’ve found my passion is all of these dreams in one – educating others about saving our future generations and world from ourselves. Having this baby business is giving a sense of purpose I have not known – helping others in more ways than just praying for them, helping them eat or walk, or making them appreciate the outdoors. This new role has made me feel like I can provide for families and babies, while being a voice for future generations.
6. If you could only say 2 things to you children, one sweet and one wisdom, what would they be?
Sweet: Smile and breathe deeply every morning when you wake up; you will be a change in the world. Wise: Be thankful.
7. And last, but not least, where can readers find you?
Thank you to My Baby First for choosing to carry Tiny Tush!