Q&A with a Tiny Tush retailer Snooty Booty Diapers
Featured Store: Snooty Booty Diapers, owned by Michelle Rivenburg
Location and Website: http://snootybootydiapers.com based in Allenhurst, NJ
Days & Hours open: showroom by appointment with bimonthly cloth diapering classes and Central Jersey Diaper Circle meetings
- How long have you been carrying Tiny Tush Products? 3 years
- What is your best-selling Tiny Tush products? The Trim fitteds (both cotton and hemp)
- What is your personal favorite Tiny Tush product? The Trim hemp fitted
- What is the one invention that the baby world needs that hasn’t been invented yet? Socks that stay on!
- Why did you decide to open your business? I was expecting my second child and had an extended leave planned from my teaching job. I thought Snooty Booty Diapers would be a great way to keep busy (as if I needed it) and make some money while at home.
- Why do you love cloth diapers? They are so cute and I love the reduction in garbage. As most moms know, there’s just something about cloth that’s so addictive. It’s hard to say why!
- What key advice do you give new parents who are thinking about cloth diapers? Don’t worry about finding the one ‘right’ diaper or system. Sometimes a blend of 2 different kinds of diapers can best meet all your needs.
- What would you like the world to know about you? Nothing is more important to me than my two little girls!
Thank you to Snooty Booty Diapers for choosing to carry Tiny Tush!