Q&A With Tiny Tush retailer Tender Loving Cloth Diapers
1. What is the name of your store and how long have you been in business?
Tender Loving Cloth Diapers LLC (www.tlcdiapers.com) and I’ve been in business since February 2009.
2. How did you choose the name of your store?
I was trying to think of something that would describe how great cloth diapers can be for baby. Tender Loving Cloth just seemed right to me when thinking of a soft cloth diaper on a cute baby bum!
3. Why did you decide to carry Tiny Tush products?
I actually had a customer specifically ask for me to check out Tiny Tush products. I tried them and really liked them myself, so I decided to carry them too!
4. If you were a Tiny Tush Elite 1.1 diaper, what color would you be and why?‘
Probably periwinkle. Purple is my favorite color, and the color of my daughter’s room!
5. When you were little, what did you dream about being?
At first I really wanted to be a pilot, but then I realized I would be gone from my family all of the time. Now I can stay at home all the time with my children, yet still have a business too.
6. If you could only say 2 things to you children, one sweet and one wisdom, what would they be?
I’d love for them to know that they have been cherished since the moment Mommy and Daddy knew they were in Mommy’s belly, and that we want them to know that they can achieve whatever they set their mind to doing. We are truly blessed by their presence in our lives.
7. And last, but not least, where can readers find you?
Thank you to Tender Loving Cloth Diapers for choosing to carry Tiny Tush!