Q&A with Tiny Tush retailer Jennifer’s Cloth Diaper Boutique
See an exclusive coupon code below!
1. What is the name of your store and how long have you been in business?
Jennifer’s Cloth Diaper Boutique, I have owned JCDB since 2008 but been in the cloth diaper business since 2004.
2. How did you chose the name of your store?
I originally owned another cloth diaper store and then acquired JCDB from another retailer who had started the business and named it after herself.
3. Why did you decide to carry Tiny Tush products?
I decided to carry Tiny Tush products because of the quality and the customer service. Charlene is one of the best manufacturer’s that stands behind her products and her retailers.
4. If you were a Tiny Tush Elite 1.1 diaper, what color would you be and why?‘
I would be “Ocean” if I were a Tiny Tush Elite 1.1, the reason is I have very blue eyes and that is “my” color. Its a color that makes me feel good and alive. I LOVE the beach and it reminds me of the beautiful ocean.
5. When you were little, what did you dream about being?
I dreamed of being a wife and a mom. I love babies and have been happily married for 31 years now. I am a grandmother of 5 so far and look forward to many more grand-babies : )
6. If you could only say 2 things to you children, one sweet and one wisdom, what would they be?
I love you unconditionally & In everything you do your making memories so make them good ones.
7. Any coupon codes to share with our readers?
Thru the month of March JCDB will offer 10% off and Free Shipping on all Tiny Tush products using coupon code “TT10” at check out.
8. And last, but not least, where can readers find you to see more fantastic deals and visit your store?
Thank you to Jennifer’s Cloth Diaper Boutique for choosing to carry Tiny Tush! Be sure to visit JCDB and take advantage of the code “TT10” for 10% off and free shipping on all Tiny Tush products!