Tiny Tush Elite Mini
Tiny Tush Elite Mini
Fitting the tiniest and skinniest babies with a one-size cloth diaper can leave too much bulk, so we created the Tiny Tush Elite Mini for preemies and small newborns. The Elite Mini looks and functions just like the Elite one-size diaper---only smaller!
Like the Elite one-size pocket diaper
- NEW! Flat strip on the inside of the diaper gives a trim fit and keeps inserts from bunching up front
- NEW! 13 vibrant colors and 17 bold, new prints
- Same snap-down rise that revolutionized cloth diapers
- Same dependably high quality, made in USA
- Snaps or hook & loop closures
- Stay-dry lining keeps baby feeling dry and comfortable, with fewer rashes
- Medical-grade waterproofing can be washed and dried on hot
- Just stuff, wrap and snap---you’re done!
Special with the Elite Mini pocket diaper
- Adjustable, custom fit for babies 4-15lbs
- Fits below the umbilical cord to promote air movement and allow cord healing
- Two inserts, a fold to fit micro fiber insert (9” x 12”) and a three layer (4.5" x12") recatugular micro fiber
The snap-down rise and adjustable waist make this diaper easy to adjust for a snug and comfortable fit for the smallest babies, who are often difficult to fit right. Elite Mini will fit your tiny baby until ready for the Elite one-size pocket diaper once the baby is in the 8-15lbs range. Elite Mini are the best cloth diapers for newborns.
A soft inner layer of polyester microfleece keeps your baby dry and it also stays looking new wash after wash. Just rinse solids into the toilet, put the wet diaper in the pail and wash every couple of days. Easy!
Oh, So Cute!
These mini pocket diapers are so cute that you will not want to give them away when your baby grows into the Elite One-size Diaper. You will want to save them for a second child or even for your child’s baby doll---as some of our customers have done.
ORIGIN: Made in USA from USA milled fabrics, both diaper and inserts
MATERIALS: Polyester. Inner layer microfleece; outer layer knit with a waterproof layer of PUL; insert microfiber