Tiny Tush Elite One-Size Fitted Pocket Diapers
Price includes 1 USA made diaper with 2 imported microfiber inserts
We are selling the remaining few first generations Elite One-size Pocket Diaper at deep discounted prices.
Because the diapers are deeply discounted they are sold as is without a return option after the 10 day return period. It is a great way to build your diaper stash on a budget and get all the bells and whistles to make cloth diapering easy! It is a great feeling knowing you are supporting made in the USA products.
Tiny Tush Elite One-Size Pocket Diapers combine technology, design, and good old fashion comfort!
Elite One-Size pocket diapers are designed for a comfortable fit for babies from 7-35 lbs.
We have been using the convenient adjustable snap rise system since 2000 and still believe it is the best and the easiest diapering system available today.
With our reverse envelope pocket opening in the rear of the diaper, the inserts are easy to install. The reverse envelope pocket opening also prevents stools from getting caught up underneath the flap. This makes cleanup easier and yuck free.
The exterior of the Tiny Tush Elite One-Size Pocket diaper is a hospital grade waterproof PUL which can be washed and dried in any temperature. The inner layer is a non piling polyester micro-fleece to keep the diaper looking like new wash after wash.
This diaper adjust incrementally from newborn, infant, crawler, to toddler. The extra fourth rows provide an amazing secure and trim fit. Both the Aplix and snap closures use the same snap down system.
- The exterior is a water proof proprietary PUL, and is FREE of any harmful materials (such as PVC, lead and phthalates)
- The inner layer is an deliciously soft polyester micro-fleece, which keeps babies drier and the diaper looking like new wash after wash (after wash!)
- The snap down system (which helps size the diaper) is similar to our popular Trim diaper - except that there is an extra (fourth) row of snaps for even more adjustability
- The diaper has an extra column of snaps to keep this amazing diapering system secure and trim
- This diaper is super easy to clean... when soiled, use a diaper sprayer to rinse solids into toilet; then take the wet diaper and put it into a dry pail (without wringing the diaper out). Just wash the diaper every couple days.Yes, it's that easy
- The four row snap down system allows the rise of this diaper to be adjusted incrementally from newborn, infant, crawler, to toddler
- These wonderful pocket diapers are available in Aplix and Snap closures
- Made in the USA
- Tiny Tush