Tiny Tush Perfect Diaper Wipes
Sold 12 in a bundle
Why are these wipes so perfect?
At Tiny Tush, we continuously strive to improve our entire line of products - and our wipes are no exception. Many of you who know how great our wipes are may be asking how we could possibly improve on them...but there is room to make them more versatile! So based on feedback from parents, we are pleased to expand the functionality of our Tiny Tush wipes by increasing their size.
Tiny Tush wipes are now a generous 12 inches x 12 inches. They are gentle on your baby's sensitive tush, and they work to get your baby super clean. (Plus, you get so much bang for your buck!)
- The wipe is trim enough to get into all the tiny places on your baby's sensitive tush, and because it is double sided, it can clean the yuckiest of jobs.
- The soft loopy terry side grabs and holds the yuckiest messes, while the fleecy super-soft side finishes the job.
- Daddies have said they love the larger size, as it keeps the "yuck" off larger hands (smaller, flimsy flannel wipes cannot compare!).
Our new Tiny Tush wipes are ideal for everyday wipe needs, plus they do so much more:
- If you need a trimmer insert for a newborn, fold a wipe into thirds and watch the bulk between the legs go away.
- If you need extra absorbency for naps and night time, fold the wipe in half to make a "doubler."
- If you need a barrier to keep rash ointment off your diapers, fold them into a V shape and place with the fleecy side up on top of the diaper.
There are no special laundering requirements for these wipes - they can be washed together with your diapers. And this awesome fabric has been made and sewn in the USA exclusively for Tiny Tush.
Try a dozen for yourself and see what everyone is raving about. We know you'll love them!
- Single layer double sided wipe
- Soft loopy terry on one side
- Fleecy on one side
- Approximate dimensions 12"X12"
- Made in the USA
There are no special laundering requirements for these wipes - they can be washed together with your cloth diapers.
Homemade Wipes Recipes
Plain water is best on cloth wipes, as it cleans baby's bottom without unnecessary chemicals. If you find that you prefer something more, here are a few recipes.
Basic Recipe - mix together:
- 2 Tbs baby shampoo (or baby soap)
- 4 Tbs aloe
- 2 cups water (distilled is best)
Tea Tree Oil Recipe - mix together:
- 4 Tbs Aloe
- 2 Tbs baby shampoo (may be omitted if it dries the baby's bottom)
- 2 cups water
- 2-3 drops tea tree oil (helps reduce mold growth; however, if you only do enough for a couple days' time, you don't need to worry about mold)
For all recipes, mix ingredients in a jar and pour mixture over wipes (do enough for a couple days at a time). Store extra solution in the fridge.