Laundering Diaper Wraps Diaper Covers
Diaper Wraps Laundering Tips
- If the cover gets any solids on it, first rinse solids off the cover with cold water.
- To keep your diaper cover closures lint-free; attach the fold back laundering tabs prior to washing.
- The covers can be machine washed on warm.
- Tumble-dry low. Leave in dryer for 20 minutes or less.
- By removing the diaper cover from the drier as soon as it is dry, not over drying will keep your cover working at its best!
- To extend the life of your diaper covers, hang them to dry.
- Please do not iron or use fabric softeners.