Laundering Tweedle Bugs Pocket Diapers
Laundering Your Tweedle Bugs Pocket Diaper And Things To Avoid
- Separate insert from diaper and store in a dry pail.
- When soiled, knock off solids into toilet or rinse the diaper with a diaper sprayer.
- Cold rinse, no detergent.
- Warm or hot wash, 1/3 the suggested amount of detergent.
- When diapers are heavily soiled use an extra rinse.
- Tumble dry low, avoid over drying. Can hang dry.
Things To Avoid
- Detergents with fabric conditioners, optical brightener
- Pure soap
- Fabric softener, liquid or dryer sheets.
- Getting rash cream on diapers.